What the HECK is the CEO Mindset?
Business coaches, business mentors, and the entire business industry tell you:
Build a CEO mindset
Learn to be the CEO of your company
Embody the essence of a CEO
You scratch your head wondering what exactly they mean.
Yes, you’re aware of what a CEO is.
You’ve even read several articles and listened to multiple podcasts, and livestreams on this "CEO mindset."
But let’s be honest: You’ve never actually MET any CEO who’s worth millions - Not on a personal level.
SO HOW CAN YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT THIS CEO MINDSET IS ALL ABOUT?
IS IT THAT IMPORTANT?
I know how you feel. Although I grew up in an entrepreneurial household, the different businesses my family was involved in never really went beyond a "lemonade stand" business model. My ancestors thrived on doing everything by themselves and cutting corners everywhere. It goes without saying that none of them ever made it big.
A short life. A lot of sickness. A lot of hustling and struggling. LITTLE to NO JOY.
In my mid twenties, I took it upon myself to really learn what the CEO mindset was about by networking and integrating myself in different circles of CEOs, COOs and CFOs. I made friends with a lot of them, witnessed how they think first hand, and was even sought after for my advice on different business set-ups.
Here’s what I learned about being a CEO:
The CEO thinks beyond the first 100 sales. She sees a vision for her company and will move heaven and earth to get there. She isn’t afraid of investing in the right people and she doesn’t overthink how people see her. She’s very comfortable with who she is and knows how to grow through all her self-limiting beliefs.
This is why I put together the CEO Accelerator for you - a six-module course where you’ll learn how to
- Think like a CEO so that you know where you’re headed without losing sight of what’s here in the NOW.
- Plan like a CEO so that you actually have a strategy in place and don’t fall into the comparison game.
- Delegate like a CEO so that you can avoid burnout by hiring the right people to take on certain tasks which would otherwise take you away from your zone of genius.
- Show Up like a CEO so that you can kick that imposter syndrome and not second guess every text, email, and suggestion.
- Respond like a CEO so you fully embody the expert in you and stop stressing about how others perceive you, your ideas, or plans.
- Overcome Money Fears like a CEO so that so that you can release your financial worries and not miss out on good business investments.
Learning to think, act, and BE like a CEO is an ART,
and the CEO accelerator will help you fully step into your CEO shoes.